Great Uses for Apple Cider
- Helps with weight loss! Maintains your body’s alkalinity. Helps detox your liver and even reduce heartburn.
- Make a natural skin toner – 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar plus 2 part water – great for acne breakouts!
- 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 part water – rinse your hair with this after shampooing – leaves your hair shiny and bright! (Don’t worry, the vinegar smell goes away as your hair dries).
- Sunburn relief – add a cup to your bathtub and soak.
- Disinfect, clean and deodorizes surfaces – add a half cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to a cup of water into a spray bottle.
- For pets – add a quarter cup of Apple Cider Vinegar to three quarters cup of water – leaves their hair soft and shiny and is a natural flea repellant too.
- For lawn care – 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar to 8 parts water helps to kill weeds naturally.
- Clean your produce – 4 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 gallon water will clean off your produce of dirt and pesticides naturally.